The Bin-Flo® aerator is a simple and efficient means of introducing low pressure air into any dry finely ground material. The air is equally distributed in controlled quantities to give the material the ability to flow by gravity from bins, hoppers or chutes. Bin-Flo® aerators incorporate non-clogging diffusers, an integral orifice and construction features which assure long, maintenance-free life.
Low Pressure Aerator
By introducing low pressure air into dry material the material can flow easier in hoppers or chutes with a bin aerator; available with cotton or fiberglass diffuser. Bindicator experts can help design a complete aeration solution.
Non-Clogging Diffusers & Integral Orifice
The aerator diffuser provides equal distribution of air and will not clog with even the finest materials. The orifice is able to control the air consumption at any recommended pressure.
Applications: Introduces low pressure air into any dry, finely ground material
- Diffuser Cotton (Canvas): Up to 180º F (82º C); Fiberglass: Up to 600º F (316º C)
- Diffuser Frame: Galvanized Steel 16 mesh or 316 Stainless Steel mesh
- Body: Zinc plated steel or stainless steel
- Dimensions L Series: 3.75 x 7.5 in. (9.5 x 19 cm); LL Series: 6 x 12 in. (15 x 30 cm)
RS-485 Serial Adaptor
This optional accessory provides additional wiring options with Modbus RTU communication to a PLC or other devices such as the ORB.
• 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC • Zero or two (2) Relays • Sunbright Display • Plastic, NEMA 4X Enclosure • RS-485 Serial Adapter
Documents & Files